Living in alignment with our design is a practice and an ongoing, ever-evolving process. So often, we’ve spent our lives trying to be everything we’re not instead of leaning into who we authentically are, and it can take practice to begin to do so.
So today, I wanted to share things to trust, based on your human design type, as a helpful list to return to. By embracing what makes you uniquely you, you’ll find more ease and flow in your life, career, relationships and more.
10 things to trust as a Projector
- Trust that waiting for an invitation from others is a tool to protect your energy and ensure you’re sharing your powerful perspective and energy with those who are ready for it.
- Trust that taking rest when you need it and honoring the natural ebbs and flows of your energy will only make you better, and more successful, at what you do.
- Trust that putting yourself out there and sharing yourself authentically with the world, even when it’s scary, will allow people to see you and magnetize the right invitations to you.
- Trust that your path will look different than those around you. You are meant to thrive not by doing more and pushing yourself beyond your capacity, but by valuing your unique gifts, allowing in support and walking a path of ease.
- Trust that the right relationships will make you feel treasured, seen, and valued.
- Trust that you thrive when your days feel spacious and easeful.
- Trust that when you value your gifts, invitations and recognition are meant to flow to you from the most aligned opportunities and people.
- Trust that you are not meant to do it all alone. You are meant to have the right allies and support around you, that empower you to do what you’re best at.
- Trust that you are here to be successful and find success that is sustainable rather than success that burns you out.
- Trust that you are not meant to force, push or chase after opportunities.
10 things to trust as a Generator
- Trust the power of saying no; saying no to anything that’s not a full-bodied yes in your gut creates space for the most aligned opportunities to come in.
- Trust that you create the most value for the world not when you do what others ask or think you should do, but when you follow what lights you up. You may be good at many things, but when you are lit up and on fire about something, that’s when you know you’re on the path meant for you.
- Trust the wisdom of your desires. Follow what you desire and what brings you joy; this is always pointing you in the right direction and to the right next step.
- Trust your magnetism. The right opportunities will show up in your world; your job is to pay attention to what shows up that lights you up, not to chase after anything.
- Trust that the right relationships will energize you and give you deep satisfaction and fulfillment.
- Trust the power of your gut feeling. It’s always meant to take you in the right direction, for decisions big and small.
- Trust that your days are meant to be full of people, projects, and activities that light up and satisfy you.
- Trust that the right collaborators and friends will prioritize your excitement, knowing that when you feel good, they feel good.
- Trust the power of having strong boundaries and being intentional about where to put your energy and when.
- Trust that just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should.
10 things to trust as a Manifestor
- Trust that you are here to lead, not to follow. You’re here to pave a path of your own, rather than do things how others have done them.
- Trust that you are impacting those around you with every move you make. Be authentic, bold, and fully expressed, so you can have the powerful impact you’re meant to. Recognize and step into your innate power.
- Trust the urges that arise within you and allow them to guide your actions, rather than look for confirmation and permission from those around you.
- Trust that you are not here to do it all alone. Your gift is initiating a new idea, project, or movement; honor when it’s time to hand something off and allow in support.
- Trust that the right relationships for you will inspire you to be your biggest, boldest, and most courageous self, and will remind you of your inherent power and impact.
- Trust that you thrive when you have freedom to bring new ideas and inspirations to life, and the support to hand things off when it’s time.
- Trust that you see things before others do and are here to show the world a new way of doing things.
- Trust that you thrive when you have the space to pull away, be alone, and reset whenever you need.
- Trust that you thrive when you have the freedom, autonomy, and control to do things how you want to do them and when you want to do them.
- Trust that you thrive when you prioritize strong, intentional communication with those close to you (e.g., keeping each other in the loop with your decisions).
10 things to trust as a Manifesting Generator
- Trust how precious and powerful your energy is. You may be good at many things, yet when when you are lit up and on fire about something, that’s when you know you’re on the path meant for you.
- Trust that your gut is always taking you in the right direction. Something feeling right or not is enough reason to step into it or let it go.
- Trust that your path is not meant to be linear. Release the need to weave everything you do into one story; being excited by something is enough reason to do it, even if you don’t know where it’s taking you or how it fits in.
- Trust that the journey itself is meant to be just as exciting and satisfying as where you’re going.
- Trust that the best relationships for you are the ones that energize you and give you deep satisfaction and fulfillment.
- Trust aligned opportunities and people are meant to show up in your world. You’re not meant to chase after a thing.
- Trust that you thrive when you have the freedom to move between different passions and pivot away from commitments that you no longer have the energy for.
- Trust that your days are meant to be full of projects, people, and activities that light up and satisfy you.
- Trust that the right collaborators and friends will be expanded by your passion and power, not threatened by it, and will prioritize your excitement – knowing that when you feel good, they feel good.
- Trust that you thrive when you have the freedom to move at your own pace and the space to be in your own creative flow.
10 things to trust as a Reflector
- Trust the sanctity of your space and that being in the right space – home, city, and office – aligns you with the right people, opportunities, and experiences.
- Trust that your gift is showing up and expressing in a multitude of ways, not just one. Lean into your fluidity rather than resist it.
- Trust that you can see and sense things in a way that many can’t, and that the right people for you are the ones who recognize the gift of your perspective and invite you to share it often.
- Trust that your roadmap is meant to look different than those around you when it comes to how you make decisions, work, and more. Release the need to keep up or do things how others have done them, and allow yourself to be unique, rare, and different.
- Trust that the right people will uplift and treasure you and simply feel good to be around.
- Trust that the right opportunities give you space to share your powerful perspective and unique way of seeing things.
- Trust that you thrive with days full of surprise, magic, and flow.
- Trust that you thrive with the freedom to move your energy among different spaces and people, and the freedom to pull away and be in your own space when you need it.
- Trust the importance of taking time alone and how restorative and life-giving it can be.
- Trust that you need time to feel into decisions and thrive when you have the space to feel into decisions at your own pace, in your own way.