Though it’s hard to believe, the holiday season is already upon us! So today, we wanted to share a few gift ideas for Generators.
Whether you’re a Generator looking for ideas to add to your own wish-list, or there’s a Generator in your life you’re looking for the perfect gift for, we’ve got you covered.
Read on for 10 can’t-go-wrong gifts for Generators:
- Of course, we have to start this list with a Blueprint Guide. We’re biased, but we really do believe these guides make incredible gifts. Is there anything more thoughtful than giving someone the gift of deeply understanding themselves and finding more flow in their lives? We think not.
- Next up, a Human Design Blueprint gift card. Just as thoughtful, but you won’t need anyone’s birth information to get one. Perfect stocking stuffer. Perfect to add to your own wish list. Cannot go wrong.
- Tickets to see a performer they love. A joyful, sparkly, fun night out listening to their favorite music live? This, for a Generator, is perfection.
- An online course or program about one of their passions. They may struggle to prioritize doing this for themselves, but rest assured, they will love you for helping them do so.
- A subscription for their new favorite coffee. Nobody likes paying for subscriptions themselves, which means they make the perfect gift. Plus, what a perfect way to show the Generator in your life that you’ve been paying attention to what they love.
- A gift card to their favorite restaurant. You know the one — the restaurant they cannot stop talking about and want everyone to try.
- Sign them up for a fun dance class. But be forewarned: you have to go with them. Doing something they love with them is part of the gift, so no, you can’t get out of this part.
- Go out for a fun afternoon of shopping with them. As mentioned above, this will be more fun for the Generators in your life if you do it together. So if the dance class was a no-go for you, pick a day for a shopping spree, send them a calendar invite (fun emojis encouraged) and have at it.
- Is the Generator in your life lit up by cooking? If so, you’re in luck. Some nice kitchenware is a no-brainer. A pretty ceramic spoon rest? A functional dutch oven? The perfect serving platter? Options abound!
- On that note, what is the Generator in your life truly lit up by? Maybe it’s not cooking; maybe it’s crafting. Maybe it’s writing. Whatever it is, gift them something to support that passion. (If it’s writing, how about a pretty journal and a nice pen?)
… and there you have it! 10 can’t-go-wrong gift ideas for Generators. Wishing you a beautiful holiday season!