Today, I wanted to share about the innate gifts of each human design type. While there is so much in our design beyond type that can shed light on our unique gifts — our profile, channels, centers and gates, just to name a few — type is a great place to start.
I find the more aware I am of how differently those around me operate, the more I appreciate them and the more connected I feel to them. So here’s to appreciating the gifts we each uniquely carry!
As a Manifesting Generator, your gifts are…
- Being a multi-passionate, creative force and reminding the world how much is possible when we let go of any constraint to do or be just one thing.
- Bringing ideas to life that you’re lit up and energized by.
- Finding the fastest way to make something happen when you’re feeling inspired and lit up.
- Uplifting and expanding everyone around you with your charisma, energy and passion.
- Reminding the world of the power of pivoting, letting go and reinventing ourselves when it’s time, and the magic of walking a non-linear path.
As a Projector, your gifts are…
- Seeing people deeply and recognizing their potential.
- Asking the right questions.
- Modeling a new, more easeful way of success, one that isn’t about working harder or doing more.
- Helping others use their energy more effectively and offering a new, better way of doing things.
- Being deeply sensitive to and wise about people, and leading, teaching and guiding others from that place.
As a Manifestor, your gifts are…
- Having the energy to get things started and off the ground, whether it’s a project or a movement.
- Bringing new ideas and inspirations into the world.
- Having the courage to walk a path that hasn’t been walked before and to show the world an entirely new way of doing things.
- Having a powerful impact on the people and world around you.
- Reminding us all that being bold and authentic in how we show up (rather than seeking to please) allows us to inspire and impact the right people.
As a Generator, your gifts are…
- Being a creative force and bringing ideas to life you’re lit up and excited by.
- Uplifting and powering everyone around you with your bright, warm energy.
- Bringing a steady commitment, mastery and depth to whatever it is you do.
- Modeling what it looks like to prioritize your own excitement and satisfaction, and how doing just that uplifts not only you but the world around you.
As a Reflector, your gifts are…
- Being deeply perceptive and seeing and sensing things others might not see.
- Offering an objective, wise and powerful perspective on what’s happening around you.
- Reflecting back what’s working (and what’s not) and guiding people, teams and communities toward progress.
- Being able to show up and express yourself in a multitude of ways when you choose to lean into your fluidity rather than resist it.
- Reminding us that we’re all unique and meant to do things differently.