Living in alignment with our design is a practice and an ongoing, ever-evolving process. So often, we’ve spent our lives trying to be everything we’re not instead of leaning into who we authentically are, and it can take practice to begin to do so.
So today, I wanted to share 10 things to trust as a Reflector as a helpful list to return to. By embracing what makes you uniquely you, you may start to find more ease and flow in your life, career, relationships and more.
10 things to trust…
- Trust the sanctity of your space and that being in the right space – home, city, and office – aligns you with the right people, opportunities, and experiences.
- Trust that your gift is showing up and expressing in a multitude of ways, not just one. Lean into your fluidity rather than resist it.
- Trust that you can see and sense things in a way that many can’t, and that the right people for you are the ones who recognize the gift of your perspective and invite you to share it often.
- Trust that your roadmap is meant to look different than those around you when it comes to how you make decisions, work, and more. Release the need to keep up or do things how others have done them, and allow yourself to be unique, rare, and different.
- Trust that the right people will uplift and treasure you and simply feel good to be around.
- Trust that the right opportunities give you space to share your powerful perspective and unique way of seeing things.
- Trust that you thrive with days full of surprise, magic, and flow.
- Trust that you thrive with the freedom to move your energy among different spaces and people, and the freedom to pull away and be in your own space when you need it.
- Trust the importance of taking time alone and how restorative and life-giving it can be.
- Trust that you need time to feel into decisions and thrive when you have the space to feel into decisions at your own pace, in your own way.