Our type in human design sheds light on how we are each uniquely meant to operate and use our energy. Learning your type can be so particularly useful in career, because it is an area where many people feel misaligned and off-track. Honoring how you are meant to operate and best use your energy in your career is a beautiful way to find more flow, ease and success.
Today, I wanted to share some notes on what a dream career might look like for you as a Projector, as well as a few reflection questions to help you find alignment in your career as you move forward.
A dream career…
- One where you feel seen and appreciated for your unique gifts.
- One where your perspective is invited in and acted upon.
- One where you can work from home or in your own energy whenever you desire.
- One where the ebbs and flows of your energy are honored and you’re not expected to be on and available all the time.
- One that gives you space to cultivate your mastery and get better at what you do.
- One where you feel well-compensated and successful.
- One that gives you energy rather than leaves you drained and depleted.
Reflection questions to ask yourself…
What do you see as your gifts? In order to feel seen and appreciated for your unique gifts, it’s important that you begin to recognize those gifts within yourself.
Where do you feel invited to share them? Remember that your gift is not in how much you can do or how hard you can work, but in how you see; trust that your perspective is a gift.