I believe any human design type can do anything – human design is not meant to limit us, rather it helps shed light on how to best use our energy. So today, I wanted to share some notes on entrepreneurship for Generators.
Come back to this post whenever you need a reminder to do things in the way that will work best for you, no matter how different that may look from how other people are doing it.
Entrepreneurship for Generators
- Take inventory often to see which aspects of your business excite you the most – invest your energy there, and trust that doing so will magnetize the most aligned opportunities to you.
- Note which aspects of your business are the most depleting and draining, and hand those off when you can.
- Release the need to build a business how others have done it; market, hire, and manage others in a way that excites you.
- Trust your gut to guide you and let you know where and when to invest your powerful, creative energy.
- Finally, have your collaborators ask you specific questions and give you options to help you connect to your truth.
And remember, a dream day for you looks like:
- Waking up energized.
- Feeling deeply satisfied by and immersed in whatever you’re working on.
- Saying no to what doesn’t excite you, and delegating the things that are depleting you.
- Using up your energy each day in ways that uplift you.
- Being surrounded by people who ask you questions and give you things to respond to.
- Dropping into bed feeling satisfied and fulfilled.