I believe any human design type can do anything – human design is not meant to limit us, rather it helps shed light on how to best use our energy. So today, I wanted to share some notes on entrepreneurship for Projectors.
Come back to this post whenever you need a reminder to do things in the way that will work best for you, no matter how different that may look from how other people are doing it.
Entrepreneurship for Projectors
- Trust your worth is not based in how hard you work or how much you do; you’re here to show us a new way of success.
- Hone in on where you offer the most value and cultivate that gift.
- Partner, collaborate, or bring on support for the rest – know that you’re not meant to do it all on your own.
- Honor the natural ebbs and flows of your energy, and take rest when you need to.
- Invest in offerings that scale beyond you and where growing doesn’t equate to you working more hours.
- And finally, make it your job to make yourself visible and let the world you that you and your work exist.
And remember, a dream day for you looks like:
- Having plenty of space and time to rest and flow in between commitments.
- Building in time to do absolutely nothing, and having self-care be a non-negotiable.
- Feeling supported by those around you and not having to do it all alone.
- Spending time with people who recognize the gift of your perspective and invite in your guidance.
- Having plenty of time to unwind at the end of the day, and dropping into bed feeling successful and appreciated.