Our type in human design sheds light on how we can best operate and use our energy. Today, I wanted to share a few habits to cultivate for each type to help you find more flow, ease and alignment in your life.
- Initiate and take action on the urges you feel, even if you’re not sure where an idea will take you.
- Keep the people close to you in the loop about the decisions you’re making, always giving them a heads up before you fly.
- When your body calls for it, take rest, space and time alone. Rest is often where your next inspiration or insight will come through.
- Allow in support. Your gift is getting things started, not doing all the doing yourself. Give yourself permission to delegate and hand things off.
- Release the need to be liked by everyone. Whenever you find yourself on the edge of people-pleasing, choose to step into your authenticity instead. Trust doing so will push away the people who are not for you and pull in the ones who are.
It may also be useful to practice saying things that help you honor your type. This could look like saying…
- “I thrive when I feel free and can set the terms of how I do things and when. I’d love to collaborate in a way that doesn’t hamper my freedom or flow. We will both benefit from this and it’ll allow me to have the most impact.”
- “I’m feeling inspired to create this thing, even though I’ve never seen it done before. So I’m going to do it.”
- “I’m in the midst of a creative burst and am not available to connect. I’ll let you know when I’m up to connect.”
- “I’m going to take some space, rest and time alone. I’ll let you know when I feel up to being around others.”
- “I’ve made this decision and I wanted to keep you in the loop.”
- “I’m feeling angry and disempowered in this dynamic, so am unsure whether this dynamic is still right for me. I’m going to take some space and will let you know what I decide.”