Each type has a strategy in human design, which reveals how we’re each meant to create opportunities for ourselves. The strategy for Reflectors is to wait to be invited and plant themselves in the right space.
There is often a lot of misunderstanding around the strategy piece of human design, so I wanted to share a few tips for honoring your Reflector strategy in your career.
Using your strategy in your career…
- Plant yourself in spaces and around people that feel good. This makes you available for aligned opportunities to show up.
- Pay attention to which opportunities make you feel the most cherished, recognized and seen for your uniqueness.
- Pay attention to which opportunities support you in honoring the ebbs and flows of your energy and expression.
- Take the time to feel into and talk through an opportunity to confirm whether it’s right for you; move at your own pace in decisions rather than getting lost in others’ pressure or urgency.
- When the sudden knowing drops in that it’s right for you, trust your knowing and follow it.
Remember that not everyone is ready for your wise, potent and perceptive insights; waiting to be invited is a tool to best protect your energy and an opportunity to save your gifts for those who are truly ready to receive them. While you wait for the right opportunity, trust that being in the right space aligns you with the right people, opportunities and experiences.