Human design is never meant to limit us; it doesn’t tell us what we can or cannot do, it simply lets us know how we can do it best by honoring how we are uniquely meant to operate.
For instance, we all have the capacity for leadership. Human design lets us know how we will each lead best.
So today, I wanted to share a few tips on how to best lead as a Reflector.
Leadership tips for Reflectors…
- Choose collaborators and hire people that give you energy and feel nourishing and uplifting to be around.
- Delegate the consistent, day-to-day tasks in a way that frees you to honor where you are each day.
- Recognize your gift is in your perspective, not how much you can do. Take rest when you need it, trusting it only makes you better at what you do. A well-rested you is a better you.
- Work with people that ask for your perspective and see your gifts.
- Create a schedule that gives you freedom to move your energy and not be in the same space with the same people every day.
- Work from spaces that feel good.
And remember, as a Reflector, you’re here to remind us all that we are each unique and meant to do things, including lead, differently. When you stay rooted in your uniqueness and don’t try to fit into boxes that were never built for you, you inspire others to do the same. And, remember that you see and sense things that so many others miss, and that you offer insights that can transform and make the world around you better. Sharing the gift of your powerful perspective with your team will make you that much more impactful as a leader.