There is so much to our human design that can help us know when to walk away from a relationship, job, or experience, and when to stay.
Today, I wanted to share a few notes on what it may look like to be in a situation that is no longer right for you, as well as things to leave behind, as a Generator.
Signs it may be time to walk away…
- You feel consistently frustrated and burnt out.
- You’re using your energy in a way that depletes and drains you rather than lights up and excites you; your excitement is not prioritized.
- You’re staying in something just because you think you should when your gut instinct is giving you a clear signal it’s no longer for you.
- You wake up exhausted and go to bed depleted, knowing you’re not accessing the creativity, power and vitality that is your birthright.
- You do not feel supported in trusting and following your gut feeling.
It’s time to leave behind…
- Saying yes to commitments that don’t feel like a full-bodied yes in your gut.
- Trying to explain and justify the knowing in your gut to others.
- Prioritizing others’ needs and desires over your own joy, satisfaction and excitement.
- Initiating and chasing after opportunities before your gut confirms it’s the right time to make something happen.
- Doing what you think you should do rather than trusting what your gut is pulling you towards and following what feels right.
- Feeling depleted, exhausted and often frustrated.