There is so much to our human design that can help us know when to walk away from a relationship, job, or experience, and when to stay.
Today, I wanted to share a few notes on what it may look like to be in a situation that is no longer right for you, as well as things to leave behind, as a Manifesting Generator.
Signs it may be time to walk away…
- You feel consistently frustrated and burnt out.
- You’re using your energy in a way that depletes and drains you rather than lights up and excites you; your excitement is not prioritized.
- You’re staying with something just because you think you should, even thought your gut instinct is giving you a clear signal it’s no longer for you (remember, you’re not meant to stick with the same thing forever.)
- You often feel pulled out of your creative flow and are unable to move fast and at a pace that feels good for you.
- You wake up exhausted and go to bed depleted, knowing you’re not accessing the creativity, power and multi-passionate nature that is your birthright.
It’s time to leave behind…
- Sticking with commitments just because you think you should, and resisting the signal in your gut to pivot and move on.
- Saying yes to opportunities that are not a full-bodied gut yes.
- Trying to put yourself in a box and make sense to others rather than embracing the multi-hyphenate creative force you are.
- Initiating and chasing after opportunities before your gut confirms it’s the right time to make something happen.
- Expecting others to move as fast or do as much as you, rather than honoring their unique process.
- Feeling frustrated, depleted and unable to be in your own flow.