Today, I wanted to share a few notes on your gifts as a Manifestor. While there is so much in our design beyond type that can shed light on our unique gifts — our profile, channels and centers, just to name a few — type is a great place to start.
I find the more we are of our differences and of our unique gifts, the more harmonious our relationships can become. Here’s to appreciating the gifts we each uniquely carry.
Some of your gifts as a Manifestor are…
- Having the energy to get things started and off the ground, whether it’s a project or a movement.
- Bringing new ideas and inspirations into the world.
- Having the courage to walk a path that hasn’t been walked before and to show the world an entirely new way of doing things.
- Having a powerful impact on the people and world around you.
- Reminding us all that being bold and authentic in how we show up (rather than seeking to please) allows us to inspire and impact the right people.
To harness your gifts, it may be useful to…
- Reflect on where you’re still seeking permission and approval from others.
- Initiate something you’ve been feeling inspired to create.
- Take rest and space away from others to reset and recharge.
- Reflect on the big actions you want to take and who you may want to inform before you go ahead with them.
- Spend time with people who embolden you and remind you of your power.
- Create space to be in your own creative flow and to feel free.