If there’s anything human design has taught me, it’s that we all need each other because we each bring such different gifts to the table. Today, I want to share some of your unique superpowers as a Manifestor.
- Your ability to innovate, transform, and disrupt anything you’re a part of.
- Initiating and bringing new ideas, movements, and ways of doing things into the world.
- Your powerful and deep impact on the people and world around you.
- Your courage to walk a new path, try something new, and show the world what’s possible.
- Your ability to see the future and where things are going before others do.
- Your capacity to remind the world that choosing authenticity over people-pleasing allows us to inspire and impact the right people.
To help harness your unique superpowers, it may be useful to…
Release any tendency to look to others for permission or approval before acting. Keep people in the loop, but don’t ask for their permission or feel the need to explain yourself. Remember, your gift is being the first and seeing where things are going before others do, and by taking action on the urges that arise within you and doing things your way, you’ll have the powerful impact you’re meant to.