Our profile in human design speaks to how we’re each uniquely wired to manifest our purpose, and sheds light on relationships, how best to share ourselves with the world and more.
Your profile is made up of 2 numbers (for example, you can be a 6/2, a 5/1, or one of many other possible configurations), and both numbers that make up your profile apply to you. Today, I wanted to dive into the gifts of each profile line.
- Your insatiable curiosity and desire to go deep and understand it all.
- Your ability to build a strong foundation of knowledge in whatever you love most.
- Becoming an expert and authority that others can turn to and trust.
- Inspiring others with your deep knowledge and how much you know.
- Seeing the truth quickly.
- The innate genius and talent you bring to whatever you do.
- Your ability to do things differently, in a way you may not always be able to explain.
- Reminding the world that ease can be a compass.
- Teaching us all the importance of time alone as a way to recharge and cultivate our gifts.
- Modeling ease, flow and harmony to the world.
- Your willingness to get your hands dirty and try things yourself.
- Discovering all the things that don’t work on the way to discovering what does, and telling the world the truth of what’s not working.
- Revealing a new and better way of doing things.
- Creating value for others by taking them along for the ride and sharing your journey.
- Your courage to make mistakes and fail, knowing it’s a powerful path to wisdom and growth.
- Modeling tenacity and resilience to the world.
- Cultivating and investing in the right relationships, and teaching the world the importance of doing so.
- The warmth, intimacy and deep personal connection you bring to whatever it is you do.
- Your ability to deeply influence and impact your network, community and the people you know.
- Building strong relationships.
- The trust you place in your network to support you and connect you with the most aligned opportunities and people.
- Your ability to break through old ways of seeing things and to offer a new, different perspective.
- Being a natural problem solver and offering practical, innovative solutions when it’s a problem you’re truly excited to solve.
- The impact you have on others with your ideas, inspirations and how you see.
- Your ability to embrace what others see in you while also knowing yourself deeply enough to say yes to what feels like you and no to what doesn’t.
- Carrying an innate wisdom and inspiring trust in people.
- Your ability to offer an objective, bird’s eye view on what’s happening and where things are going.
- Being a living example of authenticity and inspiring others to step into their potential by living your truth so fully.
- Teaching others the value of experiential wisdom — of making mistakes, learning from them and letting them fuel our growth.
- Reminding the world that life is meant to keep getting better and better.