Our profile in human design is made up of 2 numbers and speaks to how we’re uniquely wired to manifest our purpose. (If you don’t yet know yours, you can look it up in your chart!) Pay attention to the two numbers that make up your profile – for example, if you’re a 2/4, both the 2 and 4 apply to you.
Here’s to leaning into the unique gifts that make each of us who we are, and appreciating the gifts of those around us.
Here’s a quick summary of each profile line:
Those with a 1 in their profile are gifted at going deep, investigating and becoming a true expert and authority we can all rely on and trust.
Those with a 2 in their profile are gifted at bringing an innate talent to whatever they do and letting their natural gifts guide them.
Those with a 3 in their profile are gifted at learning by doing, cultivating wisdom through mistakes and failure and showing us all how we can do better.
Those with a 4 in their profile teach us the value of relationships, bring a warmth to whatever they do and deeply impact and influence those that surround them.
Those with a 5 in their profile are gifted at seeing things differently, offering a new and needed perspective and inspiring many.
Those with a 6 in their profile are gifted at taking the higher view, inspiring trust in people and modeling authenticity.
5 Signs You’re Growing with a 4 in Your Profile
- You are surrounded by people that feel uplifting, nourishing, and expansive for you.
- You are actively cultivating your community, seeing your community as a powerful well of opportunity for you in romance, business, and beyond.
- You have a strong foundation of friendship and connection with those you work and are intimate with.
- You share with your community what you’re up to and working on, allowing them to create the most aligned opportunities for you.
- You pull away and take time to yourself when you need it, e.g., when you begin to feel people fatigue.