Our profile in human design is made up of 2 numbers and speaks to how we’re uniquely wired to manifest our purpose. (If you don’t yet know yours, you can look it up in your chart!) Pay attention to the two numbers that make up your profile – for example, if you’re a 5/1, both the 5 and 1 apply to you.
Here’s to leaning into the unique gifts that make each of us who we are, and appreciating the gifts of those around us.
Here’s a quick summary of each profile line:
Those with a 1 in their profile are gifted at going deep, investigating and becoming a true expert and authority we can all rely on and trust.
Those with a 2 in their profile are gifted at bringing an innate talent to whatever they do and letting their natural gifts guide them.
Those with a 3 in their profile are gifted at learning by doing, cultivating wisdom through mistakes and failure and showing us all how we can do better.
Those with a 4 in their profile teach us the value of relationships, bring a warmth to whatever they do and deeply impact and influence those that surround them.
Those with a 5 in their profile are gifted at seeing things differently, offering a new and needed perspective and inspiring many.
Those with a 6 in their profile are gifted at taking the higher view, inspiring trust in people and modeling authenticity.
5 Signs You’re Growing with a 5 in Your Profile
- You are working on offering innovative, practical solutions to problems you feel genuinely excited to solve.
- You only say yes to relationships and opportunities that make you feel like you and not just because someone else sees something in you.
- The people close to you give you space to be all that you are and you do not feel limited or put on a pedestal by them.
- You are super clear in your communication with others and always lay out clear expectations, leaving no space for unrealistic expectations to form.
- You are having an impact and influence on many with your practical, often unconventional ways of seeing the world.