Our profile in human design is made up of 2 numbers and speaks to how we’re uniquely wired to manifest our purpose. (If you don’t yet know yours, you can look it up in your chart!) Pay attention to the two numbers that make up your profile – for example, if you’re a 6/2, both the 6 and 2 apply to you.
Here’s to leaning into the unique gifts that make each of us who we are, and appreciating the gifts of those around us.
Here’s a quick summary of each profile line:
Those with a 1 in their profile are gifted at going deep, investigating and becoming a true expert and authority we can all rely on and trust.
Those with a 2 in their profile are gifted at bringing an innate talent to whatever they do and letting their natural gifts guide them.
Those with a 3 in their profile are gifted at learning by doing, cultivating wisdom through mistakes and failure and showing us all how we can do better.
Those with a 4 in their profile teach us the value of relationships, bring a warmth to whatever they do and deeply impact and influence those that surround them.
Those with a 5 in their profile are gifted at seeing things differently, offering a new and needed perspective and inspiring many.
Those with a 6 in their profile are gifted at taking the higher view, inspiring trust in people and modeling authenticity.
5 Signs You’re Growing with a 6 in Your Profile
- You are seen as a role model and others are coming to you for your powerful perspective and embodied wisdom.
- You honor the phase you’re in, whether you’re in the messiness of experimentation and learning or in the process of pulling back and taking the higher view.
- You regularly take time to step back and observe, knowing your gift is rising above it all and offering an objective, optimistic perspective.
- You feel optimistic, not pessimistic, and see possibility in people.
- You are inspiring others to be their most authentic selves by living your own authenticity so fully.