One of the most powerful things human design sheds light on is the awareness of how to best use our energy to find more flow and ease in our lives. We so often get taken off track when we try to be something we’re not, rather than honoring who we uniquely are.
So today, I wanted to share some notes on what may cause burnout for Projectors, helpful questions to reflect on, and affirmations that may be useful and empowering as you move forward.
Burnout for Projectors comes from…
- Trying to keep up with the world around you.
- Overgiving in order to feel recognized.
- Placing your worth in how much you can do rather than how you powerfully you see.
- Pushing and forcing opportunities rather than waiting to be invited in.
It may be helpful to ask yourself…
- Are you taking rest and time alone?
- Are you honoring the ebbs and flows of your energy?
- Are you nourishing yourself and prioritizing self-care?
- Do you trust the value you bring to the world beyond how much you can do?
I am no longer available for…
- Overworking simply because I feel like i should do more.
- Seeing rest as lazy and unproductive rather than as essential and life-giving.
- Trying to do it all alone.
- Trying to guide and be understood by people who do not see me and are not yet ready for me.
- Undervaluing my gifts and the power of my perspective.
- Hiding my magic from the world.