One of the most powerful things human design sheds light on is the awareness of how to best use our energy to find more flow and ease in our lives. We so often get taken off track when we try to be something we’re not, rather than honoring who we uniquely are.
So today, I wanted to share some notes on what may cause burnout for Reflectors, helpful questions to reflect on, and affirmations that may be useful and empowering as you move forward.
Burnout for Reflectors comes from…
- Investing your energy in spaces and people that don’t feel good.
- Placing your worth in how hard you work and how much you do.
- Trying to be consistent rather than fluid in your expression.
- Pushing too hard and not giving yourself space to restore alone.
It may be helpful to ask yourself…
- Are you honoring the ebbs and flows of your energy?
- Do you trust the value you bring to the world?
- Are you investing your energy in spaces and people that feel good?
- Are you honoring your uniqueness or are you trying to keep up with those around you?
I am no longer available for…
- Overworking simply because I feel like I should do more.
- Trying to be the same as everyone else.
- Saying yes to spaces and people that do not feel good in my body.
- Personalizing others’ feelings as my own.
- Not prioritizing time alone to recharge and reset.
- Undervaluing the power of my perspective.