When I first discovered human design in 2015, I was living the opposite of my Projector design. It’s been by aligning more and more with my design over time that I’ve found the most ease and success in my life, relationships, work and beyond.
In my own experience, I’ve found that affirmations can be such useful reminders to help us stay on track. So today, I wanted to share some daily affirmations to help you continue to align with your design as a Manifestor each day and find more flow in your life.
- I am a visionary and innovator, here to show the world a new and better way of doing things.
- The right opportunities for me are the ones I make happen, where I trust myself to initiate and make the first move.
- I trust the ideas and inspirations that arise within me and allow them to guide my actions, even when it’s something I’ve never seen done before.
- I am bold, big, and impactful, and I am not for everyone.
- Being courageously myself allows me to impact the right people, and push away those who are not for me.
- I am surrounded by people that remind me of my impact and power, not those who try to temper or control it.
- I feel free and peaceful.
And remember: your creation cycles may look different than those around you. Your gift is not your ability to consistently make things happen, but rather, to honor the inspiration when it comes and to make things happen fast in a powerful burst. Taking rest when your body calls for it makes you available for the next spurt or inspiration to come.