When I first discovered human design in 2015, I was living the opposite of my Projector design. It’s been by aligning more and more with my design over time that I’ve found the most ease and success in my life, relationships, work and beyond.
In my own experience, I’ve found that affirmations can be such useful reminders to help us stay on track. So today, I wanted to share some daily affirmations to help you continue to align with your design as a Projector each day and find more flow in your life.
- I allow ease, rest, and spaciousness into my days, trusting it only makes me better at what I do.
- My guidance and energy are precious. I honor that by investing my energy in the people and spaces who make me feel seen, treasured, and appreciated.
- I share myself authentically with the world and allow myself to be seen, even when it’s scary.
- I trust me being me magnetizes the perfect people to me.
- Just because I see something doesn’t mean someone is ready to hear it. I guard my knowings until the time is right to share.
- I stand tall in my worth and own my value.
- I trust I’m here to model a new way of success, one that is born from how powerfully and clearly I see, not from how much I do.
- I feel relaxed, seen, treasured, and successful.
And remember, your gifts are precious and it’s essential you share them with the right people: people who truly value and treasure them. Not all invitations and recognition are equal, so pay attention to the people and opportunities that make you feel deeply seen and known for your gifts and for who you are. When the recognition is authentic and the invitation is right, you’ll know.