When I first discovered human design in 2015, I was living the opposite of my Projector design. It’s been by aligning more and more with my design over time that I’ve found the most ease and success in my life, relationships, work and beyond.
In my own experience, I’ve found that affirmations can be such useful reminders to help us stay on track. So today, I wanted to share some daily affirmations to help you continue to align with your design as a Reflector each day and find more flow in your life.
- I invest in people that uplift me and spaces that nourish me.
- I move on from spaces that no longer feel right and I trust that being in the right space means I’m on the perfect path for me.
- My perspective is invaluable and I invest my energy in the people and spaces who treasure it and invite me in to share it.
- My identity is vast and I stay present to whatever part of me wants to be expressed in each moment, knowing it’s all me.
- I make decisions and move at a pace that works for me, even when it looks different than those around me.
- I make commitments from a clear, calm knowing within me, never from pressure.
- I know not everything I feel is my own, and I choose to not get lost in what’s not mine.
- I prioritize space and time alone to let go of what’s not mine and reconnect to what is.
And remember: you magnify the energy around you, so use this gift to your advantage. Who and what do you desire to magnify and amplify? Spend time around those people and in those spaces — let that energy expand you and propel you to your perfect next step.