Our type in human design sheds light on how we are each uniquely meant to operate and use our energy. Learning your type can be so particularly useful in career, because it is an area where many people feel misaligned and off-track. Honoring how you are meant to operate and best use your energy in your career is a beautiful way to find more flow, ease and success.
Today, I wanted to share some notes on what a dream career might look like for you as a Manifesting Generator, as well as a few reflection questions to help you find alignment in your career as you move forward.
A dream career…
- One that feels fluid and ever-evolving based on what’s lighting you up in the moment.
- One that feels full of possibility and growth rather than contained or stagnant.
- One that gives you freedom to move your energy around as you please between different projects and passions.
- One that gives you space to move fast and honor no one else’s flow but your own.
- One that remains exciting.
- One that can’t be predicted and unfolds in ways better than you could have imagined.
- One you landed in not because you thought you should, but simply because it felt right.
- One where your collaborators bring you joy and appreciate how you do things.
- One where you feel supported in doing the tasks that drain and deplete you.
Reflection questions to ask yourself…
What feels most aligned and exciting right now? Let go of what you think you should do and ask yourself if you are truly lit up and excited by something. Allow that to guide you.
Are you allowing yourself to move on when it’s time? Remember that you’re not meant to do the same thing forever; an essential part of your process is trying on and letting go of things. Don’t make yourself wrong for pivoting or shifting direction.
Where is your gut pulling you? Remember that unless you’re getting a full-bodied yes from your gut, it’s a no or a not yet. Connect to your gut and trust it will guide you to the perfect people and opportunities.