Our type in human design sheds light on how we are each uniquely meant to operate and use our energy. Learning your type can be so particularly useful in career, because it is an area where many people feel misaligned and off-track. Honoring how you are meant to operate and best use your energy in your career is a beautiful way to find more flow, ease and success.
Today, I wanted to share some notes on what a dream career might look like for you as a Reflector, as well as a few reflection questions to help you find alignment in your career as you move forward.
A dream career…
- One that feels aligned with where you are in your life in this precise moment.
- One where you feel uplifted by your clients and collaborators and the spaces you work in.
- One that gives you a platform to share your perspective and effect change purely through how you see.
- One where your insights are treasured.
- One that makes you feel free, not confined.
- One where you can work around others when inspired and work alone when you need.
- One where you feel free to honor no one else’s process but your own.
Reflection questions to ask yourself…
Where does your perspective feel treasured? Remember that you see and sense things that so many of us don’t, and your perspective and insights can transform the world around you. Your perceptiveness is a powerful gift.
Where do your gifts feel most clearly seen? Remember that not everyone is ready for your wise, potent insights. Honor your gifts by sharing them with those who truly cherish them.
Which people and spaces feel best to be with and in? Remember that the people who are right for you are the ones who uplift and nourish you, and who honor your sensitivity to space. If you’re in a space that feels right in the moment, then you’re on the perfect path for you.