I believe any human design type can do anything – human design is not meant to limit us, rather it helps shed light on how to best use our energy. So today, I wanted to share some notes on entrepreneurship for Manifestors.
Come back to this post whenever you need a reminder to do things in the way that will work best for you, no matter how different that may look from how other people are doing it.
Entrepreneurship for Manifestors…
- Lean into your gift of initiating and bringing new ideas to life.
- Remember that you are not here to do all the doing yourself, so know when to hand things off and move onto the next opportunity or idea to bring to life.
- Design a way of working that allows you to remain in your own creative flow, without interference – honor your need for freedom, autonomy, and control.
- Honor the ebb and flow of your energy; create when you’re inspired and rest when you need to, making space for the next inspiration to come.
- Build strong channels of communication with your collaborators where you actively keep them informed of your direction and they do the same.
And remember, a dream day for you looks like:
- Charting your own schedule and not having anyone else dictate how and when you do things.
- Taking rest and space whenever you need it.
- Feeling supported in your visions and that you’re not doing it all on your own.
- Bringing your ideas to life in your way, on your terms.
- Having plenty of time to unwind at the end of the day, and dropping into bed feeling peaceful and free.