Human design is never meant to limit us; it doesn’t tell us what we can or cannot do, it simply lets us know how we can do it best by honoring how we are uniquely meant to operate.
For instance, we all have the capacity for leadership. Human design lets us know how we will each lead best.
So today, I wanted to share a few tips on how to best lead as a Manifesting Generator.
Leadership tips for Manifesting Generators…
- Take inventory of what lights you up most in your work and create more space to do those things. When you’re lit up by your work, your excitement ripples out and powers up the team.
- Delegate the pieces of your work that feel consistently draining.
- Inform your team that you may pivot and shift direction as you go. Make sure they’re on board for this, and keep your days interesting and stimulating — you may thrive when each day looks different for you.
- Train your team to communicate with you in a way that helps you connect to your gut response, e.g., presenting you with options rather than asking you open-ended questions. Your gut is always taking you in the right direction; you don’t need to know why something feels right, you just need to know that it does.
- Don’t expect your team to move fast and do as much as you; honor that they have their own gifts.
- Lead in the way that lights you up, not how you think you should.
And remember, as a Manifesting Generator, you’re here to remind the world what’s possible when we release the need to fit into one box and when we follow our excitement instead. The more lit up and passionate you are about what you’re doing, the more everyone around you benefits, and the more impactful you’ll be as a leader.