Human design is never meant to limit us; it doesn’t tell us what we can or cannot do, it simply lets us know how we can do it best by honoring how we are uniquely meant to operate.
For instance, we all have the capacity for leadership. Human design lets us know how we will each lead best.
So today, I wanted to share a few tips on how to best lead as a Manifestor.
Leadership tips for Manifestors…
- Surround yourself with a team who honors your disruptive nature and remind them that you’re here to do things differently, often in a way that’s never been done before.
- Pay attention to the urges you feel and take action on them when they come. Inform your team this is how you work best.
- Keep your team in the loop with decisions, and ask that they do the same.
- Rather than continual productivity, you may find you work best in bursts — creation and then rest. Let your team know how you work, and trust that rest creates space for your next idea to come through.
- Trust your gift is getting things off the ground. Give yourself permission to delegate and hand things off when the time is right.
- Design a schedule that makes you feel free.
And remember, as a Manifestor, you’re meant to lead and pave a path of your own, not to follow. Trust the urges that arise within you and allow them to guide your actions, rather than look for confirmation from those around you; this will make you that much more impactful as a leader. Give yourself permission to be as provocative and disruptive as you feel inspired to be — you’re meant to be the first and to show others the way.