Human design is never meant to limit us; it doesn’t tell us what we can or cannot do, it simply lets us know how we can do it best by honoring how we are uniquely meant to operate.
For instance, we all have the capacity for leadership. Human design lets us know how we will each lead best.
I wanted to share a few tips on how to best lead as a Projector in human design.
Leadership tips for Projectors…
- Your innate wisdom about and sensitivity to people makes you a natural leader. Know that you’re gifted at seeing people deeply and knowing how to leverage their gifts within a team.
- It’s important you feel seen by those you’re working with.
- Create space for one-on-one time with those you’re working intimately with. This is a beautiful way for your team to feel seen by you and for you to feel valued by them.
- Trust your gift as a leader is the potency of your insights, not how much you can do. Take rest often, knowing this will only make you a better leader. A well-rested you is the best you.
- Trust one of your greatest gifts is asking the right questions; hone this gift and learn how to communicate with your team in a way that draws out their unique gifts.
And remember, as a Projector, you have the ability to offer a perspective that can be transformative and help others evolve in their work. Owning this will only make you that much more impactful as a leader. Trust that your path and leadership style will look different than those around you — you’re meant to find success not by doing more and pushing yourself beyond your capacity, but by valuing your unique gifts and allowing in support.