There is so much to our human design that can help us know when to walk away from a relationship, job, or experience, and when to stay.
Today, I wanted to share a few notes on what it may look like to be in a situation that is no longer right for you, as well as things to leave behind, as a Manifestor.
Signs it may be time to walk away…
- You feel disempowered and constricted in your day-to-day rather than empowered and in control of how you do things and when.
- You feel unable to freely be in your own creative flow and you find yourself consistently angry.
- You feel burnt out and expected to be a consistent doer rather than honored for your gift of innovating and initiating new ideas into the world.
- You do not feel free to take rest, space and time alone when you need it.
- You do not feel supported.
- You’re expected to fit into an existing mold and don’t feel empowered to be the first and to carve a path that’s entirely your own.
It’s time to leave behind…
- Playing small and not stepping into your full power.
- Ignoring the urges and inspirations that arise within you and waiting for things to come to you rather than acting on your urges.
- Trying to do it all by yourself.
- Overworking and not giving yourself permission to take space, rest and time alone.
- Needing everyone to like you rather than trusting you are not for everyone; being your boldest, biggest self will allow you to inspire and impact the right people.
- Feeling angry and disempowered with a lack of freedom and autonomy in your work and life.