Aligning with our human design is a lifelong journey and a daily practice.
As you continue the daily practice of aligning more and more closely to your design, I wanted to share signs of growth for each type that may be useful to recognize.
- You no longer say yes to things that do not feel like a full-bodied yes in your gut. You have the courage to say no.
- You no longer treat your own satisfaction as secondary and you choose to prioritize your joy daily, in work and beyond.
- Aligned opportunities and people are showing up in your world.
- You no longer feel the need to explain or justify your gut feeling. Something feeling right or not is enough reason to say yes or no.
- You trust your magnetism and you no longer try to force ideas into existence before your gut confirms it’s the right timing to do so.
- You see your energy as precious, powerful, and valuable.
- You no longer feel the need to make sense to others or walk a path that’s been walked before. You trust you’re meant to do things differently.
- You see your bigness, passion, and power as your greatest gifts rather than as things to run or shrink away from.
- You have released any tendency to do what you think you “should” do. You follow what feels right and trust what your gut is pulling you towards.
- Aligned opportunities and people are flowing your way.
- You drop into bed satisfied and fulfilled at the end of each day.
- You no longer see quitting or walking away from a commitment as flaky. You know that when you’re energized by an opportunity, everyone benefits. When you’re depleted by it, no one does.
- You prioritize your joy and satisfaction daily.
- You no longer need recognition from others to feel worthy. You see your value and recognize yourself.
- You no longer see rest as lazy, but as an essential act of self-care and as a practice that will only make you better at what you do.
- You no longer look to others’ paths as your only model for success. You trust you are here to show the world a new way of success.
- You no longer push your body beyond its capacity. You honor what your body is calling for, taking space and rest when you need it.
- You do not feel the need to share your insights with everyone. Just because you see something doesn’t mean someone is ready to hear it.
- You no longer hide your magic. You share yourself authentically and courageously with the world around you.
- You’re more interested in being authentic than you are in being liked.
- You do not wait for opportunities to come to you. You initiate and take action on your inner urges when they arise.
- You actively keep those close to you informed and in the loop about your decisions, even when it feels unnatural.
- You no longer believe you’re supposed to consistently make things happen. You honor that your energy operates best in creative bursts.
- You no longer believe you’re meant to do everything by yourself. You allow yourself to be supported by others and to hand off responsibilities.
- You feel a sense of freedom and peace in your work and in your life.
- You no longer try to do things like those around you.
- You no longer feel the pressure to show up in just one way; you love how vast your potential for expression is, and you surrender fully to it.
- You no longer tolerate people and spaces that do not feel good to be around. You pull your precious energy out of those spaces.
- You no longer take in others’ feelings as your own; you see them for what they are and you take space from others when you need to reset.
- You no longer try to keep up with the world around you.
- You trust your gift is how perceptively you see, not how much you can do.
- You take as much time as you need to feel into a decision before you say yes, even if those around you are pressuring you to move faster.