One of the things I love most about human design is how actionable it is. There is so much we can learn about ourselves and begin to take action on based on our human design type alone, including where we may be settling for things that do not make us feel our best.
So today, I want to share six things to stop settling for as a Generator.
I am going to stop settling for…
- Commitments and work that feel continually frustrating, depleting, and exhausting.
- Relationships that leave me more drained than fulfilled and satisfied.
- Commitments where I put my own satisfaction on the back-burner and put everyone else’s needs and desires above my own.
- Commitments and relationships where I feel like my energy is taken advantage of rather than honored and valued.
- Opportunities I’m saying yes to only because I think I should or because I’m afraid nothing else will come, even when my gut is telling me no.
- Days full of frustration and exhaustion.
Instead, I am going to choose…
- To say no to opportunities that don’t feel right and to assert strong boundaries around my precious energy.
- Connections that uplift, expand and energize me.
- Opportunities that give me a sense of deep satisfaction, fulfillment and meaning.
- To let my desires serve as my compass and to trust they are pointing me in the right direction.
- To believe my excitement is important and prioritizing it will brighten the world around me.
- To trust the truth of my gut response.