One of the things I love most about human design is how actionable it is. There is so much we can learn about ourselves and begin to take action on based on our human design type alone, including where we may be settling for things that do not make us feel our best.
So today, I want to share six things to stop settling for as a Reflector.
I am going to stop settling for…
- Spaces that don’t feel good to be in, and people that don’t feel particularly good to be around.
- Opportunities where my perspective is not treasured and I don’t feel free to honor the ebbs and flows of my energy.
- Attempting to fit in and be like everyone around me rather than embracing my uniqueness.
- Opportunities that I’ve rushed into and stuck with, even when they’ve stopped feeling good.
- Opportunities that I’ve committed to based on someone else’s feelings about them.
- Days full of exhaustion and a feeling that I should make more happen, even when my body is asking me to rest.
Instead, I am going to choose…
- To pull my energy out of spaces and relationships that no longer feel right, even if they once did.
- Relationships where I feel treasured, seen and appreciated for my uniqueness.
- To honor exactly where I am — even if it’s different than yesterday — rather than trying to show up consistently and predictably.
- To play with my fluid and expansive identity rather than try to resist or control it.
- To see how powerful my perspective is and what a gift it is for the world.