If there’s anything human design has taught me, it’s that we all need each other because we each bring such different gifts to the table.
So today, I wanted to share some of the unique gifts and superpowers of each human design type.
As a Projector, your superpowers include…
- Your ability to see into people deeply and make them feel recognized and known.
- Asking people the right questions and in doing so, helping them drop into their truth.
- Your sensitivity to others and your innate wisdom about people.
- Your ability to lead, teach, and guide others.
- Your ability to offer a perspective that can be transformative, helping others evolve and do better in their work and lives.
- Showing the world a new way of success – one that is about how powerfully you see, not how much you do, and one that is full of ease and support, not hustle and burnout.
As a Manifestor, your superpowers include…
- Your ability to innovate, transform, and disrupt anything you’re a part of.
- Initiating and bringing new ideas, movements, and ways of doing things into the world.
- Your powerful and deep impact on the people and world around you.
- Your courage to walk a new path, try something new, and show the world what’s possible.
- Your ability to see the future and where things are going before others do.
- Your capacity to remind the world that choosing authenticity over people-pleasing allows us to inspire and impact the right people.
As a Generator, your superpowers include…
- Your ability to powerfully bring ideas to life, whether it’s your own idea or someone else’s.
- The steady commitment, mastery, and depth you bring to whatever it is you do.
- The creative energy and vitality you bring to anything you’re lit up by and on fire about.
- Your ability to uplift and power everyone around you with your warm, bright energy; you have the inherent ability to make those around you feel good.
- Your ability to model the power of prioritizing your own satisfaction and joy, and how doing just that uplifts not only you, but the world around you.
As a Manifesting Generator, your superpowers include…
- Your ability to powerfully bring ideas to life when you’re lit up by them.
- Finding the fastest way to make something happen.
- Your strong connection to your gut feeling, and the flow that emerges when you trust it to guide you.
- Your charisma, energy, and passion that uplift and expand everyone around you.
- Your ability to move in between different projects and be a multi-passionate creative force, and to remind the world what’s possible when we release the need to fit into one box.
- Reminding people of the magic of pivoting and that it’s never too late to reinvent ourselves and do something new.
As a Reflector, your superpowers include…
- Your ability to see what’s not working around you and how things can be improved.
- Your wise and invaluable insights.
- Your unique attunement to what’s happening in the people, spaces, and world around you and your ability to see, sense, and feel what others miss.
- Your innate wisdom and objectivity.
- Your ability to express yourself in a multitude of ways rather than just one.
- Your ability to remind us all that we are each unique and meant to do things differently.