Today, I wanted to share a few notes on your gifts as a Projector. While there is so much in our design beyond type that can shed light on our unique gifts — our profile, channels and centers, just to name a few — type is a great place to start.
I find the more we are of our differences and of our unique gifts, the more harmonious our relationships can become. Here’s to appreciating the gifts we each uniquely carry.
Some of your gifts as a Projector are…
- Seeing people deeply and recognizing their potential.
- Asking the right questions.
- Modeling a new, more easeful way of success, one that isn’t about working harder or doing more.
- Helping others use their energy more effectively and offering a new, better way of doing things.
- Being deeply sensitive to and wise about people, and leading, teaching and guiding others from that place.
To harness your gifts, it may be useful to…
- Reflect on where in your life you feel the most recognized and seen, and where in your life you’re still seeking to be understood and don’t feel known.
- Have a deep conversation with someone who makes you feel seen and treasured.
- Tune into your body and what you truly have the energy for each day.
- Take some time to be intentionally unproductive to rest and recharge.
- Study and nourish yourself with information you love.
- Be courageous and share your magic with the world, whether it’s online or with someone you love.