Today, I wanted to share a few notes on your unique gifts as a Projector. While there is so much in our design beyond type that can shed light on our unique gifts — our profile, channels, centers and gates, just to name a few — type is a great place to start.
I find the more aware I am of how differently those around me operate, the more I appreciate them and the more connected I feel to them.
As a Projector, your gifts are…
- Seeing people deeply and recognizing their potential.
- Asking the right questions.
- Modeling a new, more easeful way of success, one that isn’t about working harder or doing more.
- Helping others use their energy more effectively and offering a new, better way of doing things.
- Being deeply sensitive to and wise about people, and leading, teaching and guiding others from that place.
To harness your gifts, it may be useful to…
- Reflect on where in your life you feel the most recognized and seen, and where in your life you’re still seeking to be understood and don’t feel known.
- Have a deep conversation with someone who makes you feel seen and treasured.
- Tune into your body and what you truly have the energy for each day.
- Take some time to be intentionally unproductive to rest and recharge.
- Study and nourish yourself with information you love.
- Be courageous and share your magic with the world, whether it’s online or with someone you love.