Today, I wanted to share a few notes on your gifts as a Reflector. While there is so much in our design beyond type that can shed light on our unique gifts — our profile, channels and centers, just to name a few — type is a great place to start.
I find the more we are of our differences and of our unique gifts, the more harmonious our relationships can become. Here’s to appreciating the gifts we each uniquely carry.
Some of your gifts as a Reflector are…
- Being deeply perceptive and seeing and sensing things others might not see.
- Offering an objective, wise and powerful perspective on what’s happening around you.
- Reflecting back what’s working (and what’s not) and guiding people, teams and communities toward progress.
- Being able to show up and express yourself in a multitude of ways when you choose to lean into your fluidity rather than resist it.
- Reminding us that we’re all unique and meant to do things differently.
To harness your gifts, it may be useful to…
- Reflect on the spaces and people that feel the best to be around as well as those that no longer feel good (even if they once did.)
- Spend time in spaces and with people that uplift and treasure you.
- Do something to make your living or working space feel even more nourishing.
- Tune into what feels like the most authentic and alive expression of you each day.
- Take space and time alone to reset and recharge.
- Surrender to the magical flow of life.