Our profile in human design speaks to how we’re each uniquely wired to manifest our purpose, and sheds light on relationships, how best to share ourselves with the world, and more.
Your profile is made up of 2 numbers (for example, you can be a 3/5, a 6/3, or one of many other possible configurations), and both numbers that make up your profile apply to you. Today, I wanted to dive into the gifts of those with a 3 in their profile.
Those with a 3 in their profile are gifted at learning by doing, cultivating wisdom through mistakes and failure, and showing us all how we can do better. Mistakes are how they learn; they’re not supposed to do something perfectly the first time. They thrive when others ask them what they learned after each experience — they need to integrate their lessons and let them fuel their growth.
More Gifts of the 3 Profile…
- Their willingness to get your hands dirty and try things themselves.
- Discovering all the things that don’t work on the way to discovering what does, and telling the world the truth of what’s not working.
- Revealing a new and better way of doing things.
- Creating value for others by taking them along for the ride and sharing their journey.
- Their courage to make mistakes and fail, knowing it’s a powerful path to wisdom and growth.
- Modeling tenacity and resilience to the world.
So if you have a 3 in your profile, let it be imperfect, messy and fun, release the need for things to be perfect, allow yourself to see mistakes as vital parts of your process, and enjoy it all as you surrender to the adventure.